21 December 2006

Five Things

Pam "tagged" me with a challenge to post 5 things you might not know about me and "pass it on". OK...

  1. Stirred. Not shaken.
  2. I have an IMDB entry. How weird is that? Surely the Oscar is just a matter of time.
  3. Although some (tiny, ridiculous) dogs seem to have found their way into my house via some other family members, my own personal pets are more highly evolved. They are, in fact, cats. Balinese.
  4. I still use film. In fact, I still develop it in the sink!
  5. I was the last PhD graduate of the University of Michigan's late, great Computer and Communications Science department. (John Holland was the first.)

Now for the hard part: Avery, Marcus, Lori, Adam, and Al: Tag, you're it!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tell us five things we wouldn't otherwise know about yourself, and then accelerate this little pyramid scheme's consumption of Internet bandwidth and server storage by tagging five people whose oddities or secrets you'd like to know.

Happy Holidays to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

Well done, well done....

December 21, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger Avery Glasser said...

Consider it done!

My 5 Things...

December 22, 2006 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home